COVER REVEAL - STORM WARRIOR by Dani Harper


Enslaved for millennia by the masters of the Welsh faery realm, the fierce Celtic warrior Rhys is doomed to wander the earth forever. But when a brave beauty unwittingly breaks the enchantment, he is drawn into a strange new world…and an all-consuming desire.

Sensible Morgan doesn’t believe in magic—until a mysterious being saves her from a fate worse than death, and life as she knows it changes forever. Now the man of her dreams has become flesh and blood, igniting a spark in Morgan’s soul which science cannot explain. 

But even a love that transcends time may not be strong enough to withstand the power of an ancient curse.

Book One in a new series by Dani Harper, this hot paranormal romance will be released August 6, 2013.

http://www.amazon.com/Storm-Warrior-The-Grim-Series/dp/147780594X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367591141&sr=8-1&keywords=storm+warrior+dani  Ebook or trade paperback now available for pre-order.

I am SOOOO excited about this book. For those of you who have been following me for a while, you might remember a few years ago when I published a short novella called A Leap of Knowing. I swear the characters "hounded" me ever after to write more --- the story was soooo much bigger than the little novella could contain. And I'm thrilled to be able to say I DID IT --- it took a while but this paranormal romance is finally the rich full-length novel it was always meant to be. And it's kicking off a whole new series!!!




3 comments:

  1. This one sounds fantastic, Dani. Can't wait until it's released!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This story sounds very interesting and I am looking forward to reading it when it is released.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment -- I really DO appreciate your visit to my blog. Sorry to have to ask you to complete one of these annoying "word verifications", but I've been flooded with spam lately!