HALLOWEEN SCAVENGER HUNT 2013 - Dani Harper

Night Owl Reviews is hosting a

HALLOWEEN SCAVENGER HUNT 2013

FILL IN A MISSING WORD(S) FROM BOOK BLURBS FOR CHANCES TO WIN AWESOME AUTHOR CREATED GIFT BASKETS!

STARTING SEPTEMBER 15TH
ENDING OCTOBER 31ST

Find great authors and books - EASY to enter!



COLLECTIBLE
WEBKINZ BLACK WOLF,
PART OF DANI HARPER'S
GIFT BASKET

DANI'S PRIZE:

I've put together a 
WOLF-THEMED GIFT BASKET as my giveaway for the Halloween Scavenger Hunt.

One lucky reader will win a KINDLE e-reader (Wi-Fi with 6" display) plus a Webkinz Black Wolf, an ebook of my new release FIRST BITE, a bag of Wicked Wolf Coffee, and swag.    Total Value = $100+


SIGNED PAPERBACK OF Dani's
Newest PARANORMAL RELEASE
12 OZ BAG OF WICKED WOLF
ORGANIC COFFEE

















3 comments:

  1. Wicked Wolf Coffee - you do find the most awesome treats :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, what a great prize pack! And OMG on the coffee, that is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I entered last week. This was so much fun because I checked out a bunch of the other authors too.
    I never heard of Wicked Wolf Coffee before, must check it out.
    Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment -- I really DO appreciate your visit to my blog. Sorry to have to ask you to complete one of these annoying "word verifications", but I've been flooded with spam lately!