Dani's guesting at Shanna Hatfield's COWBOYS & CHRISTMAS Release Party

CHRISTMAS + COWBOYS = FUN!

You might not suspect it by the stories I've written so far, but I have a secret love for cowboys, history, and the West, both past and present --- and those topics just happen to be author Shanna Hatfield's specialty. I'll be throwing my paranormal hat into the rodeo, so to speak, as a guest author at her 2nd annual Cowboys and Christmas Release Party! (This is a repeat invitation for me -- I must have behaved myself last year!)

Giveaways, Games, Guest Authors, and Fun!

Time:  10:00am - 2:00pm Pacific Time, (1:00pm - 5pm Eastern Time)

Date:  Thursday, November 12, 2015

Location:  Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/events/1641943672739274/

PS - This event also kick-starts the second annual promotion to raise funds and awareness for the Justin Cowboy Crisis Fund!



1 comment:

  1. You bring the party with you, Dani! So excited you'll be joining in the fun Thursday. Such a treat to have you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Love your comments and read every one of them! Thanks for taking the time to write!