Dani Harper's at Northern Idaho's SANDEMONIUM Comicon August 27th




This weekend I'm headed to Sandpoint, Idaho for their second annual SANDEMONIUM. If you're in the area, come say hello to me in my booth! I'd love to chat about what you're reading right now (I'm reading Rachel Caine's INK AND BONE - fabulous story!), about paranormal creatures, or even about chickens (you know how obsessed I get about my flock, LOL). 

Bring along one of my books if you have one and I'll be very happy to sign it. I'll also have copies of my three Grim Series books, and my three Changeling books for purchase while supplies last.

Description from the Sandemonium website:
"Sandemonium is a sci-fi, fantasy, and anime convention in beautiful Sandpoint, Idaho! We started in 2015 as a library convention held to celebrate the 2015 Teen Summer Reading Program theme of super heroes, but the response from the community was far more than any of us could have hoped for! We are excited to host an even bigger and better event in 2016 at our new venue, the Forrest Bird Charter High School!"

SANDEMONIUM runs from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday, August 27th at the Forrest Bird Charter Elementary School, 614 S Madison Ave, Sandpoint, Idaho. 

Here's the panel and activity schedule:


For more info go to:
https://www.facebook.com/sdptsandemonium/home
or http://www.sandemonium7b.com/

Hope to see you there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love your comments and read every one of them! Thanks for taking the time to write!